Cloudflare Research: Post-Quantum Key Agreement
On essentially all domains served (1) through Cloudflare, including this one, we have enabled hybrid post-quantum key agreement. We are also rolling out support for post-quantum key agreement for connection from Cloudflare to origins (3).
Checking connection …
Deployed key agreements
Available with TLSv1.3 including HTTP/3 (QUIC)
|Key agreement||TLS identifier|
- Chrome 116+
if you turn on
TLS 1.3 hybridized Kyber support
- Our fork of Go.
- BoringSSL. Upstream only
0x6399; for the others use our old fork.
- Our fork of QUIC-go.
- Goutam Tamvada's fork of Firefox.
- Open Quantum Safe C library.
- Zig 0.11.0+
- nginx when compiled with BoringSSL (guide).
- Caddy nightly compiled with cfgo. [new!]
- Botan C++ library 3.2.0+ (instructions) [new!]
You can reach us directly at email@example.com with questions and feedback.